In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Course Records - Apex Town Hall
5K - Male: n/a 10K - Male: n/a
5K - Female: n/a 10K - Female: n/a
Fit & Able is proud to launch the inaugural Run O' the Peak event race in partnership with the Apex Chamber of Commerce. After the race, participants can enjoy a health fair, local food trucks, and beer vendors. Come celebrate St. Patrick's Day early with the Apex Chamber!
Every child who registers will get a “Free Scoop Card” to Fresh Local Ice Cream in Apex. The coupon is valued at $5 from Fresh Local Ice Cream and they can redeem it the day of the race at their ice cream truck or redeem in their store in Apex.
The Apex Chamber of Commerce advocates for the business community and takes positions on public and civic issues affecting the business community, facilitates educational opportunities including seminars and events to support our members in their success, and provides networking opportunities to give Chamber members an opportunity to share ideas with other business owners.
All in-person and virtual participants will get a Run O' the Peak shirt and finishers medal if registered by February 27th. In-person race participants will also receive one complimentary drink ticket on their bib number. Virtual race options are also available for those runners who are participating from far away or aren't comfortable racing in-person yet.
Scroll down for more details about how you can win great prizes and swag by referring people to sign up with you!
Run O' the Peak is part of Fit & Able's Free-for-All Race Series.
* Final virtual race information will be emailed to all registered participants the week prior to the virtual race window. Additional updates may be sent up to the end of the virtual race window.
Race Location: Anywhere you want to run! You can run wherever you are comfortable: on the greenways, in your neighborhood, even around your living room. Just stay safe, have fun, and log the distance you signed up to run.
Course Information: Course conditions depend on the weather and where you choose to run. There will not be an athletic trainer or any water stations provided on the course other than public restrooms and water fountains available at parks. A virtual race is BYOB!
Events: All results must be submitted by participants; we highly recommend tracking your run on RaceJoy (completely optional!), which can automatically submit your finish time. All Fit & Able Productions, Inc. events are inclusion events: anyone of any age, skill-level, or ability can participate in any race!
Race Souvenirs: Run O' the Peak shirts and finishers medals are included with registration for all events until February 27th.
Packet Pick-up: All virtual race participants may pick up their packets at the Apex Chamber of Commerce on Saturday March 12th from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Awards: Award distribution information will be provided in pre-race email. All awards will be emailed to their recipients the week after the race. Save your Run O' the Peak bib number to get 20% off in store at Omega Sports!
Online registration closes on March 10th at 10 AM.
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 5K or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a Charity Race Team!
1. First, create a Charity Race Team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
Some Restrictions Apply. Message Info@fitandable.net if you have questions.
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Run O' the Peak Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Run O' the Peak theme!), then please send your suggestion to email@example.com and we will check it out!
Run O' the Peak and all its participants are subject to these event policies.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Run O' the Peak.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.